Nickel alloy corporation is a Manufacturer & Suppliers of Thermowell, Sleeves for thermowell and or Sensor Safety pocket out of Tantalum, Niobium, Zirconium, Titanium, Titanium Palladium alloy (Titanium Gr.7), Molybdenum, Ceramic, PTFE or Teflon, Nickel and its alloys like Hastelloy B, B2, & C, Inconel, Monel, Nicrofer etc.
Tiaano’s Thermowells and Sleeves are designed to meet standards, established by BSI, DIN, ASME, ISO 9001 and other authorities; manufactured in-house from traceable Exotic & Refractory Metals, Precious & non-ferrous metals and Polymer elements. They are all precision made to the highest standards of finish in our modern well equipped machine shop.
- ASME IX coded welding
- Gun drill facility to ASTM A182 or BS 503
- NACE Heat treatment MR-01-75.
- Computerized corrosion database.
- Full material traceable
- Variety of thermowell is from “single roof”
- Hydrostatic pressure test on bar stock thermowells up to 300 kg / cm2.
- Pneumatic test on sleeves up to 30 kg / cm2 for 2 hours.
- Dye penetrant and Radiography test as and when required.
- Bar Stock Thermowells
- Screwed construction – Flat tip well for low-pressure application.
- Flange construction – Domed tip well for high-pressure application.
- Fabricated Sleeves
- Seam weld Sleeves.
- Seamless (Safety Pockets) Sleeves.
- Seamless Exotic metal sleeves.
- Ceramic Tube Wells.
- Polymer Wells.
- To prevent Crevice corrosion, Oxide (MMO) layer coating on Sleeves
- Accessories of Plug or Cap, Nut and chain with well.
TITANIUM THERMOWELL SLEEVE
TANTALUM THERMOWELL SLEEVE
NICKEL THERMOWELL SLEEVE
HASTELLOY THERMOWELL SLEEVE
MONEL THERMOWELL SLEEVE